- Provide support of Dynamics AX 4.0 and Dynamics 365 platform including development, upgrades, business process, system configuration, customization and integration with third party applications.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and internal IT disciplines to implement solutions and ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of process design, software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs.
- Manage software releases and rollouts, and communicate to the end users about status and project conditions.
- Develop original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures.
- Take ownership of the design of bespoke AX solutions, which may include complex integrations or significant module changes or even designing a new module.
- Write functional specifications.
- Deliver end user training.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related filed, or equivalent education and/or experience
- 5-10 years of experience in development related to AX
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and SQL server.
- Fluent writing and speaking in English.
- Knowledge about C#.Net would be a plus point.
- Good in service provision attitude
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in working for an international company, multicultural and languages collaboration.
- Ability to work in a proactive manner with a minimal direction.
- Have a customer focused attitude and strong communication skills.
Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org