Academic / Professional Qualification
- College and/or University degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering / Manufacturing / Supply Chain or related with technical background.
- Basic knowledge of European safety standards, norms as well as legal safety norms required in Scandinavian markets.
- Good and fluent in writing and speaking English.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5 years working experience as Sourcing /Purchasing or Supplier Development Manager with European/International buying team on retail’s direct product procurement.
- Preferred Range(s) of Product Experience(but not limited to):
- Bicycle / Ebike & Parts and Accessories
- Car/Motorcycle & Parts and Accessories
- Boat Parts and Accessories
- Construction Materials
- Home and Interior
- Sports and Outdoors
- Car and Home Chemical
- Apparel and Soft-lines
- Understanding of production flow and quality management in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in working in direct sourcing for a retailer would be preferable.
- Strong communication skill, strategic sourcing capability and commercial acumen.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Frequent Traveling is expected.
We offer successful candidates a competitive total reward package, on-the-job training, opportunities to travel, work life balance and a friendly and fun working environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.