Detailed Job Description:
- Development of new software and applications
- Modify and enhance existing software and applications for clients within expected time, quality and completion metrics.
- Produce code that is compatible with, and does not duplicate the work of others
- Diagnose and repair software problems or bugs
- Assist clients with technical problems and help to resolve those problems.
- Defining business requirement with customers for new development
- Work in conjunction with other developers on development projects
- Work with our senior development staff to ensure code is managed and controlled according to the source control strategy
- 5 or more years of existing experience in the programming field and working in team.
- Experience in C# and .NET (Visual Studio)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Project leading skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment
- Knowledge in Retail and Logistics domain
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX would be a plus
- Challenging position with impact, independence and responsibility
- Opportunity to work on internal development projects and initiatives
- Informal & ambitious work environment with room for your own ideas
- Regular external training
Location : Avry, Switzerland
Send in your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.