- Administration of existing systems, such as Citrix, VMWare, Exchange, Active Directory, SQL Server and others (Windows based)
- Administration of network and storage infrastructure
- Work with the existing IT team, ensuring business continuity
- Collaborate with Service Desk to ensure resolution of problems.
- Ensure that systems are implemented in conformity with enterprise standards and policies
- Contribute to the evolution of the infrastructure by participating to new projects
- Contribute to improve the existing infrastructure
- Handle problems and failures related to infrastructure
- Superior IT degree or equivalent
- 5 or more years of existing experience in the system administration field and working in team.
- Knowledge of solutions as Citrix, VMWare, Exchange and SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft environment
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Challenging position with impact, independence and responsibility
- Opportunity to work on internal development projects and initiatives
- Informal & ambitious work environment with room for your own ideas
- Regular external training
Location : Villars-sur-Glâne, Switzerland
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.